Opulentus Overseas careers  
Chat with Opulentus Overseas Careers Online Chat
evaluation Evaluation
Call Opulentus Overseas CareersPhone
Walk-in for more informationWalk in
why Opulentus
Why Opulentus?
 
We've been in the market as a career consultant for over a decade
spacer
You are assured of Quality Service through our impeccable process team which is headed by people who are seasoned in this business and have studied/lived/worked in the countries we offer services for.
spacer
Our Success rate is the highest; in fact we never had a rejection in any of our Immigration processes.
spacer
The service costs are very transparent
spacer
Shortest Process Time
spacer
Professional Service by a process team with a minimum of 5 years experience who would be assigned till you on a one to one basis to file the petition/Application
spacer
No hidden costs.
spacer
Clear Refund Policy.
spacer
It's a record that in 2008-9 Opulentus had 90% of the actual visas (CPT USA) from Asia and the other agents just 10%. This shows how we have a lions share in this market on success.
spacer
Never Had a Rejection from Department of Immigration and Citizenship, Australia. CIC Canada, or British High Comission, UK for any immigration Petition.
spacer
75% of our clients are only through referrals and/or word of mouth.
spacer
Service agreement clearly mentioning what are our liabilities and offerings which will help the whole process easier.
spacer
Every client would be provided with a one point contact in the processing team who would be liaisoning with you till the process concludes.
spacer
Success fee is refundable is declined on the petition part.
spacer
Only consultant to have completed online customized intranet where every communication and exchange of documents goes on record for more clarity on the information.
Opulentus is a Reputable Independent migration agent and is run by professional persons who lived, worked, studied in the countries we offer, this will have the edge over others who don't have any idea on what it takes to settle in other countries.
spacer

Only the specialist knows it - So many rejections happen only because of the applicant's mistake to not identify the gray shades in their applications while applying for the visa. This normally happens because either they are given suggestions not to use a consultant or to save some petty money. When you are doing great and earning enough and can afford to spend then you don't go to a Tantrik to get rid of stomach pain, you visit a doctor. You don't plan your home, you recruit an architect. You don't fight your case legally, you recruit a Lawyer. You don't file your returns, you assign a CA. Just like this in situations which are fragile and life changing you recruit a Seasoned Career Consultant (did your bells ring?????);

It's a strategic move of you and your family; don't take chances with this imperative move. Choose the best, choose that one who had highest number of visa success because that shows that they are in the business and have been processing applications regularly and convincingly with impeccable results. Don't fall pray for some agent who would experiment with your application rather than execute.

Testimonials of Opulentus Overseas careers